Monday, January 25, 2010

Greatest Fashion Fair and Showroom event, Plein13

This morning I woke up very happy, and to be honest with you, I'm not that much into mornings at winter time. But can you imagine a better way than a Fashion Fair to start the day with? I can’t. Therefore I was singing while taking an early shower and at punctually 10.00 AM I stood in front of the World Fashion Centre.

After a quick coffee and cupcake I visited the first catwalkshow at a square downstairs in the WFC, named ‘Plein13’. I seemed to be almost the only one awake there, so I had a good view at the current collections of the participating WFC showroom owners like Antiflirt and Brands in Mokum.

After that I went to another tower, where the Greatest Fashion Fair took place. With over thirtyfive different brands, this is the place to be for buyers for modern and well fitting plus sizes. When the show started the room was full and sociable. The always smiling models gave an energetic show, which ended with a live performance of the singer Anouschka.

Pictures and text: Valerie Boersma


No comments:

Post a Comment