Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Spotted @ AIFW

There's never a dull moment at Fashion Week. Different styles clash during this event and I love seeing the styles of others! It always inspires me one way or the other!

This group stood out because of the diversity. It's such a good picture. Punk, rock, maxi dresses, plaids and stripes are combined in this one picture. They all look fantastic! Don't you think?

This was my all time favorite guy at Fashion Week: Allard Honigh. He walked by me as I was blogging but his self-made Chanel bag caught my eye! "I made it in 5 minutes" he said. Well, that's a great accomplishment! It looks exactly like the one from the Jak & Jil blog. This is a great DIY (do it yourself) project!

Text by Stacey Currie - iwritefashion
Photos by Vincent Kos

No comments:

Post a Comment