Monday, July 19, 2010

A lesson to make us work

CJP ( an organisation wich actually promotes culture to youg people) organised a workshop for us on the AIFW. I didn't now what to expect, and was surprised when a real journalist was talking to us.
She spoke about fashion-journalism and where it's about. My long time question "are bloggers a risk for the magazine industry/journalism" was also responded.
She made us realize that there is more behind than we think. In my optinion you need to know some facts about the industry and of course the product, ,wich is clothing, but she told us that the reader is also very important. Well, I am not trying to learn you the lesson, but a workshop really did make sence for the new generation. It opend me the eyes a little bit more, so I hope we get to learn somethinig new next season. Who knows?




Text: Sónia, Style-Obscur
Photographs: Aram Goudsmit

No comments:

Post a Comment